A Base-maker software is a software that is used to make custom Sparta Bases. If remixers weren't using base makers, every sparta remixes would contain only the Extended or the Unextended bases.
Base Maker Software
Programs are also used to make Sparta Bases. The following is a list of programs used by Sparta Base Makers.
- FL Studio - recommended, bases are often made with this.
- Reason - Another recommended software.
- Sony Vegas - Mashups can be made with this, however, with enough precision, bases made with samples can be made with this.
How To Make a Sparta Base
- The first custom base was Tachin1994's Trance Remix. Next came supdawg444's Mega Mix.
- Most bases are usually uploaded on Soundcloud, but some have been moved to Audius instead.